Thursday, December 5, 2013

Return of the Macklemore

It has been way too long since I last wrote on this blog. It hasn't died, much. It isn't abandoned either, not by a long shot. I have been quite busy and left this page to wither somewhat. Although the Playboy Bunny Jet article still has a lot of traffic visiting it, other parts have languished. I tried to turn this page into an academic experiment, then as a half and half article. But now I might keep it alive with simple and short bits and an actual article once in a while. So to all of the spammerbots still connected, just stick around because I will bring some cool stuff here.

Also, I am a Latino and have noticed that many friends, family members, coworkers, and allies whom speak Spanish as their native tongue. To help address this issue, I will try to publish my posts in both English y Español.



Sé que es a veces difícil entender lo que escribo sobre aviación en Ingles, entonces voy hacer el intento de escribirlo también en Español. Esto se debe a que muchos de mis amigos, familiares, aliados, y gente con preguntas hacia mi hablan este idioma y se me hace ojete que los excluyo. Voy hacer lo mejor posible para escribir estos artículos en una forma coherente y fácil para entender. Para los que no me entiendan (porque el idioma se puede diferenciar en lugares como los países en el continente América del Sur) mi vocabulario viene del idioma Castellano del norte de México / sur del E.U.A. Si tienen preguntas o dudas, allí esta mi buzón de mensajes de Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment